Racer Properties Information Hub
Bedford Area Properties
When it was established in the spring of 2011, RACER Trust took ownership of 63 parcels in and around the City of Bedford, Indiana. Some of these parcels have homes situated on them, while many others are vacant pieces of land ranging from less than an acre to nearly 300 acres. Parcels located within the city limits are generally zoned as single-family or multi-unit residential. Parcels outside of the city limits do not lie within a zoning district.
- Property Name: Bedford Area Properties
- Address: Various Locations, Lawrence County, IN
- Acreage: 372.3 +/-
- Description of Property: Vacant wooded land
- Regional Transmission Organization (RTO): Click here
- Public Utilities Commission (PUC): Click here
- Facility ID: 12500
Supplemental Property Information
Indiana Economic Development Corp.
Indiana Department of Education
Contact Our Managers
Robert Hare Environmental
Bruce Rasher Redevelopment