This 72-acre property contains a manufacturing building and supporting structures, which were built in 1949. The property was sold to Commercial Development Company, based in St. Louis, Missouri, in early 2011. CDC has dismantled the former manufacturing building on the property to prepare the site for redevelopment.
The new owner of the property is responsible for assessing environmental conditions on the property and addressing these conditions, if needed.
>> Download Our Environmental Fact Sheet for Site
>> Download Environmental Reports